Do you have leftover tortilla chips, however, they need something special? We have this recipe for this tasty dip, which is just perfect. Your bag of tortillas is waiting for you!
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Total time – 20 minutes
Cook chili powder with the beef in a 10-inch frying pan over medium-high temperature. Cook everything until the beef is well browned, also stir the contents of the pan to separate the meat. Pour off fat.
Stir cheddar cheese, salsa sauce and cream cheese in the pan. Cook and stir everything until the cheese is melted.
Take out the beef mixture into a bowl. Sprinkle this mixture with onion, tomatoes, olives and pepper. Top it with the sour cream. Serve the dip with the tortilla chips.
• 2 tablespoons sliced seeded jalapeno pepper
• 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
• 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
• 1 cup salsa sauce – medium
• 1/2 pound ground beef
• 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
• 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
• 2 tablespoons sliced pitted black olives
• 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons sour cream
• 20 ounces tortilla chips
|Recommended products for this recipe:|